Tuesday, October 11, 2005

..finals week..

Oh my God... I was walking down the road towards my house when I saw this person again. :-s haha walalang.. Anyway... It's our finals week and I do hope this is my opportunity to make up for my previous plates.

Monday:
English wasn't so bad...

Tuesday:

Anatomy... whoa! for the very first time we had our NUDE drawing. I repeat... NUDE. wahaha sorry.. wholesome eh.. :p hahahaha btw.. her name's "Glenda". We shared the room with 1-7 ( Claire and the others..) when it should be 1-2 and 1-5. We ended up at 11.

Lettering... arrived early, left early. I got another 1.75!! wuhoo!!! :D

Plates to do:

Design and Color on the process of 65 %. haha

Wednesday:

Submission of Design and Color & Anatomy plates.

Plates to do:

CTEC; practice for MDR.

Thursday:

No Anatomy... Submission of plates in CTEC. Practice for Mechanical DRawing

Friday:

MDR. THREE WORDS: wish me luck. :-s and after that.. our MATH follows. haha we still get an automatic grade of 1.75 as the lowest and 1 as the highest thanks to our prof's attendance! 10-item quiz only about the laws of exponents? one of a kind. :p

Saturday: LAST DAY!!! :D

Filipino. waha I hate these kind of exams since she's the type who really burns your head off. Theology. Didn't learn that much compared to the ones taken before our prelims. Anyway.. wish me luck again.

** I still dunno whay'll happen next. As long as I can remember.. I still find the first sem relaxing... (well,... as long as we don't have our extra activities.) All I know is that it's almost over and I can't wait for the sem break! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home