Thursday, October 20, 2005

..sem break..

Whew! after long days and sleepless nights, first semester is finally over... :) 3 weeks of vacation? wow.... need I ask for more? ;)

It's been days since I started going back to my former school. With no hesitations, our batch passes on our legacy to our sister pals and as far as I can see, it has been a pleasure teaching them. It has also been a while since I last saw my friends and i'm truly glad we reunited in this matter. I've learned that some of them had issues with their lovelife... studies.. and whatever you may call it... As for me... i'm just very happy to see them, hug them like the old times. St. Paul's intramurals is very near now... and I really hope they can bring out their best stored inside their guts. GOOD LUCK SISPALS! ;)

and as for me... waha finally. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home