Tuesday, November 08, 2005

..exile..

I still can't believe i'm grounded for the whole sem. Grounded meaning i'm not allowed to go out on gimmicks, banned on using the net *meaning ang pasaway ko nanaman.* i'm banned to use the telephone, and the gravest of them all... i'm not even allowed to go to a very special event. :c Wanna know why?

Simple lang. Kasi Oa siya. So it's gonna take a while for me to update this. Stand by for more updates as soon as I get the chance to escape again. Haha preso. :p But anyway, the good part is that we're getting to know more about each other... every single day. ;)

to KAI and T.22: I'll do my best talaga. I'll try bargaining some good deeds with her aryt? I miss you so much.
Bet: Thanks for the back-up. :)
ΓΌ: Thanks for being there.

If this doesn't work... it's time to be bad. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home