Wednesday, November 02, 2005

..butterflies..

This is a very special day for me. :) And for once, i've finally found the place where I call 'home'.

The 2nd of November 2005 will always remain memorable. I love Sam.. Nisa... I love Bet! I love my friends who encouraged me once again to give myself another chance in opening these doors. Nothing but an off-light teen flick, spaghetti, chips and dips, drinks and the perfect moment to spend with .ü.. The golden minutes of feeling the right mood.. and of course, who could forget the remarkable 'kodak moments'? This is going to be hard for the next couple of days/months(??), but i'm sure we'll manage to get over it. :) I just hope it does. I am unexplainably happy and I love the feeing so much... :) I love reminiscing this day and each moment with ...ü... thank you. :) I understand the risks and what others will say... But I guess that's how great the thrill is worth fighting for. :) hahahahaha never mind. Anyway, I'm just happy.

Ever felt the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home