Thursday, November 24, 2005

..And the Most Stupid Award goes to..

Waaah!! I feel so ashamed as I walked out on the cab's door this morning. Okay, here's the whole story...

I woke up at quarter to 6 and rushed downstairs for breakfast & coffee. I took a bath w/ the best speed to avoid my usual daydreaming habit. It was the usual 6:20 AM when I left the house and felt that I was going to be late again for AdPrac ( Advertising Practice ) subject. For some reasons, I just feared this teacher. Although some people said that she's okay... for me, she was a little... scary. (think of Professor Snape accdg. to my blockmates) hehehe first impression pa lang naman eh.

And so I decided to ride a cab. (travel costs 105-140php max)

The first one said he couldn't drive that far soo I walked out to look for another one... free of charge. Then the next cab arrived. As he drove along my suggested route, I had certain doubts about my sched, so I peeped through my bag to look for my registration form. As I open it, I saw the time and felt the most frustrating moment of my life (oa.. well for the whole week.) It said...

AD PRAC ..... THURSDAY ..... 8:00 AM

WTF?! 8AM!?! I thought it was 7! and so my confused thoughts started... "Should I go down now? NAKAKAHIYA!!! But anyway it is still money..." But then I decided to go down and forget about my hiya-hiya.

I reached the driver my money and but unfortunately he had no change. The meter was at 67.50 but then I only had a full 500... oops.. and another 30 (barya) that was supposed to be used for the jeep (tsk.. me and my wise decisions...) So he took the 30php instead and let me out of his cab since all I did was waste his gas. I kept on saying thank you for the nth time fully loaded with embarassment.

So now here I am, eating a 41php pancake meal including my additional 9 peso drink, writing this unforgettable moment, telling you folks that...

NEXT TIME... DOUBLE CHECK your BELONGINGS, SCHEDULE and of course... YOUR INSTINCTS...

Because the next thing that could happen to you is to find yourself hoping to rewind the time then regret for jumping into hasty conclusions. And instead of saving your money for the Christmas season, you wasted it for something that was not even worth it. You disturbed other people and of course, you subconsciously ruined your day.

Signing off.
6:59 AM
Mcdonald's Quezon Ave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home