Tuesday, November 15, 2005

..starting 2nd sem..

It's CFAD week. (the annual College of Fine Arts and Design Week) And guess what? I'm not even active. haha nah.. I just don't feel like participating... and besides, I have some more important things to do... :p hehehe Geez, it's 2nd semester and I still have some hang-over from the semestral break... i'm not yet ready for those plates.... zzzzzzzZZZzzz... Anyway, here's some pics from yesterday's opening. (THANK YOU TASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :p

I was soo embarassed when Ralph gave my college shirt. I felt like I was about to get my broom and clean the streets.



Mass first at 10 then the parade..

Si James ang mascot nameng mga metro aid. :p

then the opening or the ribbon-cutting ceremony. CFAD pep squad performed and then I saw my crush dancing!! But anyway he's gay. A VERY BEAUTIFUL GAY. haha picture after...



then the opening of whatsoever exhibits. Pagod na kami eh soo we decided to sit and bum around.. [with (L)Tash; with (R)Bam]

Whoo mga pa-demure effect lang toh.

Yan ang sinasabi ko... :p
(Macho RD, Sleepy Juz, Pretty Bam, Bored Pot, Ma-PR Maybz..)


Aina and I went to Mcdo to release out our hunger and frustrations till we saw our fellow blockmates.




After that.... lots of time left.. soo hehehe bonding time!! :p i'm soo happy... :) BUT STILL HATED THE SHIRT. I even blended with Mcdonald's theme. panget. hehe



Wahahaha more thanks to Tash for these 'stalky' pics of my crushie Janus. :D
(oops.. he's not the gay one.)

cherubim... :p haha sorry nakatingin kay God.

wahaha goofy pala eh..

Wawa Tash... he might've thought snstalk mo sha.. pero thank you!! :) hehe THERE. May pic na rin nya ako! haha *joke lang hun!! lab kita..*

CFAD week will end on saturday with a party. But anyway, i'm not coming. It's either my friend's debut or nothing.

I'm still not giving up kai!!! :c

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dangerously Legal pala eh.. :) hinay-hinay lang ah.. :p lab kita..

Signing off.
ii.masaya.ii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home