Friday, December 16, 2005

..sacrosanct..

It's the season of Christmas! And of course, UST will be having this annual 'Paskuhan' that traditionally, Thomasians prepare for the parade competition a.k.a the battle of the best and most creative college. (well.. that's what I think since our DC prof. is soo religiously involved with it.) Plus, more sacrosanct experiences i've been dying to splurge.

The college declared that our common goal is fantasy. Too bad the other sections chose daredevil themes such as Narnia, Enchanted Creatures, Tarot Cards, etc. as for the AD1-10... it's SUPER MARIO BROS. There were soo many concepts. There are those we even thought we could build in within what, 4 days? We already started the other day. So we call Day 1, the concept day.

We assigned groups and leaders to sort out the props, costumes, characters, and other elements needed to perform the presentation at its best.

Day 2:

We were all busy during ADPRAC. Our prof. gave the test results we had 2 weeks ago and unfortunately, I got a very low grade. Anyway, here are some shots I took:


ARDI fitting her costume as the mushroom.
Us starting the cartridge / 'signage'
Monique, Ajine, and I with the Pylox.
Maybelle's a.k.a. The Princess' costume
Ivy and Maybz doing the headgears of the mushrooms.

I was assigned as a leader though I really think that Ajine, my friend, deserves the title more than I do. But anyway, we went to the 45 minute ride to her house in Proj. 8.. and started building up our block's signage. We ended up til 5 and arrived at my sister's play at 6. Significant events followed...

To summarize the very long narrative experience, I was accused for being my mom's worst nightmare. Alam nyo na yun if ever. And then, I was slapped 5 times and kicked out of the room with cold shoulders and was resolved only several hours ago. But the good part was that I already bought my exchange gift and my sister's. Tomorrow we'll be having our Christmas party. Wish me luck... I hope I won't be getting any ceramics this time.

Soo... Til next time before I get caught and be grounded for the nth time.
Gah! too much pressure underneath... Studies, family, and others. I may sacrifice one way or another.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home