Sunday, January 01, 2006

.. Happy New Year ..

Welcome 2006! As the last day of the year 2005 ends.. I wish you all a new year that will 'this time' be different from last year's. I've also noticed that it's my bloggie's first year! wahaha

Due to the economical crisis, it was very obvious that the effect itself had startled the family's tradition and has brought scarcity to the celebration. But at least we still celebrated hours before the 10-second countdown with everyone on my mom's side.




The third generation. (w/o my bro. Kobe)

(Top: Anton, Justine, Jessica ; Bottom: Javi, Andie & Helga.ü )

Here are some pics I shot from the neighborhood.

Buti pa sila.. *not!*

I spent the whole night waiting for the new year by reading The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle. The 7th and last book... and I must say the most awesome book next to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

But I recommend that you enjoy the other six books before this in order to appreciate the chronicles.

Anyway...

It wasn't really that 'blast' but it was ok... So before I go.. i'm gonna greet another HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! ü

AND..

*belated* HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY MAURE!!

a.k.a my 'bet'

*ngayon ko lang napost.. hindi ko matapat sa dec. 28 eh.. topak ng blogger.. err.. anyway.. nasa letter naman na lahat ;) labyuu!! hehehe

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home