Friday, December 23, 2005

..christmas gifts..

Hmm.. I was thinking of joining Multiply cuz i'm soo tired of copy-pasting pictures. Accdg. to my friend Mau, multiply's services are way better when it comes to uploading pics. But somehow I feel attached to this journal already. Hahaha This is my lovelife anyway...

Hmm.. I just want to post this piece of work that I made for my grandparents. Since I can't think of a nice gift... my mom suggested on making them a self-portrait. Well.. here goes nothing.




I chose my favorite medium... pencils. I was supposed to use watercolor but I feared that this 4-hour portrait might just go to waste. That's my grandma on the left and my grandpa on the right. For those of you who already knew my gramps... I removed his wrinkles and teared off a little fat. Hahahaha

Anyway...

I usually make this christmas wishlist a day before Christmas just to make me realize what I really strive to earn for the holidays.

I already got the first one which I bought in C.A.T.S. collectibles yesterday.

500 pages of Classic DC Superman from the 1950's & 1960's. Black & White.

The second one is the book that i've been searching for these past few weeks because I still can't read the last part of the Chronicles of Narnia. I just wish our trip today at the mall would pay off.

Silver Chair: Chronicles of Narnia, #6 by C. S. Lewis

The third one is another book. But this one serves only as a guide to understand everything about Narnia.

This peerless guide has served as an adventurer’s passport to the land of Narnia for twenty-five years.From Aslan, the Great Lion, to Zardeenah, the mysterious lady of the night, this comprehensive and accessible companion contains hundreds of alphabetically arranged entries covering all the characters, events, places, and themes that Lewis magically wove into his timeless and magical world.

That's all. Hahaha i'm a little bookish these days thanks to this person. I don't know how or why but I admit that I was merely influenced by the fun it causes and of course the knowledge it brings.

Little by little, I am beginning to embrace this habit of being a collector, cuz I know, I was raised to be one. :p

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home