Tuesday, January 10, 2006

..The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ..

Last Sunday, we watched this movie. I was so amazed on how the book actually worked with the movie ( or vice-versa).


It's so nice to see your imagination being visually derived on the big screen. The creatures were great, Aslan portrayed his very strong but calm personality, and the White Witch Jadis with her super strength. Although there are parts wherein I really had to comment... it was the two "daughters of Eve". I really hated their acting. Instead of putting more emotions, it looked rather.. dull. A little minus point on the background effects but the rest... It was really awesome. We waited for 4 hours since the movie claimed to be a big hit. But it was worth it.. :) Even my grandparents loved it. :) Haii.. I can't wait to see the next one.. That is if they're gonna do it. ERRR... Anyway, i'll update this entry as soon as I finish these plates. Whew! i'm a little relieved since i'm done with my 1st DC plate. :p

And now.. back to plates.... :-s

Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home