Monday, January 30, 2006

.. melancholic distress ..

I'm sad.. i'm depressed.. or whatever you call it. I'm stupid, i'm toast.. And i've got red all over me! Nothing can make me feel 'ok' at this very moment... And not even these damn plates can get me over with. I'm sick and tired of backing out but not this time... so if ever you're wondering, what mood i'm into? Obviously.. I feel wrecked. I'm just bringing out the hell of a noise inside and see what happens after I shut this slowpoke unit off.

Why?. Why can't I get it out of my system? Why must it be hopeless? I'll continue this. Whatever it takes.. Hate me or not.. i'll still be waiting. I'll choose this kind of life rather than to escape it once again. Shoot me... just shoot me.. I don't care. But remember this name.. for it shall be the most loyal of them all.

Wow.. hearing this from a friend of mine nearly struck my broken head. Good thing it didn't... cause it already came 2 minutes later than the ground-breaking pound on the flesh. Still can't relate? Try using metaphors in real life and see how greater use their meanings can be.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home