Sunday, January 29, 2006

.. A Predilecting Escapade ..

Who would've thought that someone like me could get away with 2 days of impulsive vacation and experience such long journey.

Friday.

First, there was the morality of choosing the wise way by attending P.E class and then hurrying myself after dismissal towards the LRT station. Reaching the fair on-time, I hadn't notice who I was to be with until I luckily found fellow colleagues.


Jayvee, me and Maricris.

Jayvee and I tried to find our good ol' Ms. Fern and ended up with Jayvee leaving and somebody surprising me at the back.

with Binky and Aya.

Shempre masaya ako nun dba.. But anyway, we stayed in the tower and bonded til it was their turn to 'folk dance'..

Shempre maliit yan, pero ipopost ko na rin.. :p

I won't tell you exactly the details of what happened after this but all I can say is that, this event is one of the best parts I gladly consider before my series of unfortunate events...

My friend RD arrived and stayed with us til the real adventure began. At first they had different sorts of plans til they decided to go to Seattle's Best. Due to some unlucky events, we (Binky, Ienne, RD, and I) rode a cab and went to the wrong cafe. Instead of going to E.Rod, we went to the branch at Tomas.

With Ienne.

We bonded a little then decided to go to E.Rod with another cab. This time when we reached the right cafe, they decided to go back to the school and left us following them. Another flickering event occured when they suddenly decided to go to the Ateneo fair.. and leaving us to standby at the school. The light part there was that we (Binky, Ienne and RD...) had a chance to bond with each other. Then we decided to go to Katipunan. Since Ienne had to go somewhere... Binky, RD and I rode the LRT, tricycle and stayed in another coffee shop.

Sa sobrang bored namen..

We waited for hours only to find us following them to the fair. It was a bit late when we got there but finally, we saw each other once again. We had to pay another 60php ticket to get inside only to find my tita sitting and managing her business stall so I didn't have a chance to get inside the fair itself. Badtrip talaga. It was like I got Jinxed all over my body ever since the afternoon started. Then we decided to leave the place and spent another tricycle trip towards the LRT station. I thought that since the babaan ng trike was close to my house, it would be cheaper for us to ride all the way in that trip. But then again, I wanted to spend the last 10 minutes of that day este night with the very reason I came and spent my way just to get through. And so it happened... at first I walked ahead of them trying to lead the way until this thrill (haha I used to label this code many times before) stayed beside me and apologized for the inconvenience. Honestly, it was worth it. I dunno why, but it was at that time the perfect moment. (Oh well, here I go again.) Anyway, we've come up to the very end of the night by saying silly but unforgettable goodbyes until they finally left. As for me and RD, we made use of our 28 peso budget and was able to get into my house on-time.

The feeling was very intense and I felt like I was on a tremendous high. I couldn't sleep so I talked to RD about our long trip that day. With that event, it was really worth it.

Saturday.

I've thought of coming up with an excuse on going to that school again. And fortunately, it worked. Anyway, I could honestly say that this wasn't a very good day for me. Kung ano yung ikinaganda nung kahapon, siyang ikinapangit ngayon. Well, not really, joke lang yun.. since I stayed with my friends and bonded til this so-called acoustic night. Let the pictures support nalang.

Meet cha-leven! hahaha

During the pilahan with co-T.22 Cyan, Colleen and Shiela ; with Kiara and Morai.

With Morai again; This time with my former P.E teacher Ms. Froi.

I left at exactly 8 o'clock right after I fixed some issues... Mahirap na.. But before that, I took a picture of this favorite someone with my favorite trademark. :p

hahaha and I probably think she won't see this.. :p lagot ako pag nagkataon.. :p

And as I reach my beloved home, my mom's friends were there and stayed over. I tried to sleep as early as I can just to conceal this somehow, piercing feeling of distress.

sad. muka bang sad? hehehe

As for today (which is Sunday)... It's a grandparents day!

We went to Promenade to watch:

This movie was so awesome my grandparents didn't fall asleep. :p Although I hated Hillary Duff for her incontestible transformation of being the cutie cute girl to this "wow-nice-teeth" and efforty look; I loved Tom Welling though he still looked a bit like Clark Kent. But nevertheless, I enjoyed the whole movie. Unsurprisingly, I saw lots of Paulinians; Along the tiangges... Timezone.. :p and even inside the movie house. grabee.. hehehe then we went to NBS near Gateway to buy some stuff.

And so before this very very very very long entry ends, i'd just like to accept this deserving jinx i'm into and feel pathetic for the rest of my days.. hahaha kidding! oa eh noh! But seriously, i'm still feeling a bit of depression. I guess it was indeed a dream and dreams are only for dreamers.. unfortunately, I am not one of them. That's why I have to stop denying what is obvious. Kaya ko toh.. sana.. hehe

I want to thank my best friend Trish and my good friend RD for being there. Thanks guys!

Now I have to cope up and get back to reality.. Plates... :s

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home