Saturday, February 25, 2006

.. alacrity to share ..

Oh my.. it's been ages since I last updated.. (Thanks to my current hobby of watching PBB and American Idol, reading novels of Nicholas Sparks, and spending more time with my family.) :o But anyway, i'm a bit lazy to express every detail.. so as usual.. i'm gonna post pics na lang.. :p I guess this entry goes for the whole month of February.. :)

Anyway... I got:

a new shirt from the balikbayan lolas..

New plates using watercolor.. (and i'm loving it!)

Perspective plate

"Art Nouveau" plate for Design and Color

A new way of celebrating Valentine's day...

New books to indulge myself in..

New flicks to observe, criticize, analyze.. and to just enjoy watching..

Haha Close to you with my blockmates.. shempre piniktyuran ko si papa SAM!

Both movies watched with Papa.. and I'd prefer Pink Panther than dick. :p

and shempre the controversial academy / oscar (d ko lam eh..) award winning movie..

New shows that removes stress.. very relaxing.. very addictive..

My crush-bet... from American Idol Season 5 HOT! :p

and of course...

Finally, the eviction was pursued.. :) I'm glad "tatay Rudy" was voted out! I loved Keanna and Rico did contributed his self-proclaimed 20%. (kasi.. tantanan mo na si roxie! hehe)

Anyway... Isa lang ibig sabihin nito...

Masyado ako nag-enjoy these past 2 weeks... :p Too bad the Baguio trip was cancelled... :c Classes were suspended thanks to PGMA's State of National Emergency. How Ironic... Now all I can do is just continue this routine to enjoy life to the fullest.. hehe ganyan talaga ang buhay grounded... :p

Shoutouts:

3 YEARS T.22!! 3 valuable years... I miss you guys.... alis naman tayo!!!!

and dun sa nagkakalat ng mga walang kakwenta-kwentang chismis... Mag-aral ka na lang.. sayang ang oras kung iuubos mo lang sa salita (na wala naman laman)... do something worthwhile.. ;)

Anyway, it's bedtime..

I'll be posting another entry as soon I have the time again..

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home