Thursday, May 18, 2006

American Idol Season 5: The Finale

Shocked? No. Surprised? Yes. I knew Taylor would make it to the Finale. Probably, he could even be the next winner. And what about Katharine McPhee? I don't know... If there's one question I would like to ask America, it would be... What happened?




From the moment Chris got voted out, I began questioning the voting system of A.I. But then again, it might have been the finalist's fault because of his wrong choice of songs. Katharine got lucky because she was able to win over America's judgment through her "star quality" which is her charm. But tonight, winning over Elliot? We have no one to blame but America and its standards. My point is that Katharine McPhee is going to be another stereotypical American Idol. Her last 2 performances were somehow a requiem for A.I. Season 4: Scott Savol's I'll survive and survive and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyway, when the results showed that it was Elliot, you could see the look on her face that she was really happy.. who wouldn't? happy in the sense of Elliot fans turning outrageous. Only that Taylor and his family were seen with stone-faced expressions while she and her mom.. well, call it.. di - makapagpigil, until the camera was focused on Ryan Seacrest.

Now, why did I include this? I just want to say.. Have some class naman! Boy, now i'm ticked off. :p


My bet is on Taylor Hicks. One thing's for sure, he's novelty: Something fresh, something nice to watch while he mops the floor with his killer moves. He can't even dance... but he's trying. ;p

So why am I wasting my time on an entry that can't even reach the eyes of America? Nothing really, i'm just so freaking pissed on the unlawful results i've been seeing for the last couple of weeks. :p

Goodluck Taylor, I hope your votes will win you out as the new Idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home