Thursday, May 11, 2006

Suspicious Minds.

For a moment there I stopped lifting my spoon headed towards my mouth when my mom said Guess who's out? My heart started beating as if it was running from a werewolf. It was a very shingling feeling when I softly asked, Chris? She nodded.


Bye Chris, i'll surely miss you. :p


I was very frustrated with the results because Mcphee defeated Chris to the edge by one or ten percent. Luckily, Elliot successfully sang Elvis' songs which stole the hearts of the American society including Randy, Paula and Simon. But I must admit, I was a bit disappointed at Chris when he chose another mediocre arrangement especially his second song. But duh?! Katherine was "out of pitch" already, which America failed to see. Oh well, I guess there's nothing to look forward to, now that I won't be seeing him. :c

Geez, affected?? haha you bet! I therefore conclude that all my bets don't win! damn it. From Constantine to Bianca G. to Chris... mamaya si Jamilla naman matatanggal. GRRR..

One disadvantage on watching reality shows is the heavy baggage loaded inside you. Pero pasaway parin ako. :p

The Da Vinci Code is near and the fever goes on... I'm looking forward on seeing Audrey Tattou.. :} Unfortunately, I still haven't read the novel. haha connection? :p

Anyway, i'm still frustrated with Chris on losing A.I. because of Elvis... Maybe this wasnt his thing... Baka magwork pa kung nagpakaBackstreetBoys sha. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home