Saturday, May 13, 2006

Soundtrip.

Thank God I had the chance to reunite with my grade school friends. It was a night full of music and captivation as we stood in front of the stage, super close to the artists, as if we could already grab their foot. :p

for Pictures visit my multiply.

Too bad Trish wasn't there. We had the howler's pass meaning we can just go straight in front without having a hard time falling in line. I thought we were late but we came just in time. Francis M. started the jamming with his Superproxy, then turned the spotlight to Rivermaya. Rico Blanco sang a few popular songs, then sang Posible with the Pinikpikan Band. Mala reggae/folklore sila. Then it was back to Francis M. who proxified JayR for being stuck in Dubai (because of the weather), with the help of Soul Siren Nina. And then it was a happy night for the 6 of us (Helen, Jaiz,Rosz,Baj,Paul and me) because it was Kitchie's turn to rock our night! I think she sang the most number of songs... Bulong, Majika, Same Ground, Wag na Wag (buhay pa yun ah! namiss ko nga eh.) , and Ligaya. Then last but not the least, Bamboo. They had the most number of howls since all of them were maP.R., until one guy/groupie stole the scene and relentlessly jumped up the stage and hugged the band members. This caused one of the securities to walk in front of the stage and "took care" of that KSP guy.

The night ended successfully with all of our voices strained, stressed but enjoyed. I went carpool with my best friend Rosz and her parents. A big thanks to them for treating me a midnight munch at Burger King. I dropped off at their house to call my mom and fortunately got home at 2a.m.

Thanks so much for the tickets Tita Joy! Thanks for coming Nameless. :) Sana maulit ulit mga ganito kasayang gimik.

and before I forget, i'll greet na an advanced Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in the world. :) And btw pahabol :p , Jam's safe. :) too bad for Fred, it should have been CLARE! peace. :)

and now I shall sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home