Tuesday, May 08, 2007

from Short to Over

Ohh crap! I hate the feeling of wanting to share everything but can't express anything because of a sudden blank, not knowing where to start. And since it's been a month since I last updated, i'll share what I can still remember.

I started my summer job at Javi's last April 16. For me, it has always been a great relief ending my nights with a sure 100 peso wage. But what really excites me is how much tip i'm going to get. Today's duty? I got 45 bucks. Now, don't laugh and think of it as a small amount because when you work, you really whack your butt off hoping not to get short in cash and treasure each cent just to earn for the things you desire. Just like this:


Anyway, for the past few weeks, i've been also spending most of my time with my gramps. He has this trademark wherein he indirectly invites you and yet really makes you come with him.

'Babay Justine Greenhills' or 'Manunuod ako ng sine' or even 'babay aba! ligo ka na dali!'


And I love him for that.. We haven't miss a movie ever since he got back from his Opus Dei seminar. Except for Gray Matters *curious*

But usually when we just stay home, we follow a 2-hour curfew wherein we use any electronics. And after that, turn it off... discover a way to stop boredom without using anything that has wires. So while we're at it, my cousins and I watch DVDs. The latest show we've marathon about was America's Next Top Model Cycle 5.

Last Sunday, my relatives arrived from Cebu. After our lunch, we headed straight towards Enchanted Kingdom wherein we tried first the kiddie rides... until I dared myself to ride the killer ones. It's so embarassing when you fear heights.. next to spiders and cockroaches. eoow. I freaked out on the Ferris Wheel, roared at the Anchors away and cursed so much on the Space Shuttle that I can't even lift a finger after the ride. Log Jam? forget it.. i'm taking the Swan boat. What I really enjoyed is the Dodgem a.k.a. bump cars I love driving... bump cars. :p

This Wednesday, all my cousins are going up to Baguio. As for me, Jessica and Kobe and lolo.. we're staying. I wouldn't want to miss my duty anyway. So goodluck to them.. uhh men, they get to be spared from the scorching heat.

I love ANTM. I have this huge crush on cycle 4's runner up Kahlen because she's soo beautiful at her photo shoots. Too bad she didn't win.. But I wasn't disappointed either when Naima won. She did well.. Ok i'm so much outdated so I guess i'll be watching naman my favorite series.. The Power Rangers *gogogogo!* i'm currently watching Mystic Force with my cousins

I only have 5 days and a month to enjoy my vacation. After that, the real stuff begins.. I'm so nervous facing my third year. If second year was hard what more when you're in third? Hell? hehe But what makes this vacation the best is that i'm actually happier than last year. I may still have some adjusting problems due to our very complicated status quo, but that doesn't mean I can stop trying.

Lovelife? Still don't have one. Hmm, if there's anything new.. I think it's suitable in this category that this guy admitted his whatever to me. I really feel like an alien to this. Guess i'm trying to give it a chance.. though I told him I just want our relationship to remain as friends. No dates, no mushy talks and less words. How did it turn out? I don't know.. ask his ego. I think it went straight up so he played safe and took back all those oscar-winning lines. Ohh I hate it when guys are soo egotistic. Torpe, safe and very egotistic. Ok I said the word 'egotistic' too much.. :p

And speaking of friends, I miss hanging out with my friends. Those are the kind of events i'm looking forward to post in my planner.

So that's all for now. Much has been said... Another interesting day goes by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home