Sunday, April 08, 2007

(my) Happy Easter

What happened to you after today? Has something changed? These are the first two questions I heard from the priest in this morning's homily. Because those are the only lines i've listened to.

But to answer it... Yes I felt change. I was free from forbidding myself from the hobby I love doing the most. Watching movies.

I know.. I am only referring to the venue but in a screen junkie's point-of-view, seeing films in small boxes (t.v, pc, dvd or whatever), is just like murdering your pleasure because you fulfill yourself to an unjust presentation of a good story... limiting the pleasing colors, astonishing sound effects and not to mention different heads passing by in the midst of a tearjerking climax. So why still pursue? Because it's in your system and there's nothing you can do to stop watching.

Not until today. FREEDOM. I get to watch my first movie entitled The Reaping.




Sad to say, I didn't get the wow effect. Especially from a movie addict who's been dying to watch after 40 days. Anyway, the first part was a bit dragging until the 5th plague came along and prevented me from sleeping. I love Hilary Swank. She did justice to her role. The effects were cool, carried the film. Patching up scriptures and passages from the bible plus fiction was a bit off. lagi naman ata e.. think of Da Vinci Code. It made sense but I still think the pacing of each plague was so dragging. Anyway, if I were to rate it, i'd give a 7 out of 10. Kudos to the stars and effects.

We were suppose to watch Premontion right after the movie but my brother had to follow so my gramps decided to go to Metrowalk instead... oohh dibidis.. :}

I was able to hunt 3 Seasons of the latest Power Ranger series and right now, I am soo hooked into it.

That's all I have for now.. Hopefully, our trip to Ateneo tomorrow will push through. I really enjoyed playing basketball and handball with my cousins.

I soo love the first Green Ranger -- Tommy :) This is the best Easter ever.



It's morphin time!


Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home