Thursday, January 25, 2007

goodbye

I didn't believe in divine interventions or whatever you call it but this morning at 4:44 AM, I just felt my grandma saying goodbye to me. And after a few minutes, my hunch was right..


From: Papa
Subject: Mama is gone. She is now in heaven.
Date: 01-25-2007
Time: 5:35 AM


Thus, a very dark morning awakened.
Seeing her in a casket full of flowers, mass cards and people seemed like it was all part of a dream. I always hoped that my grandma would live another long year but just as everyone expected, her soul left her lifeless body and said goodbye to the world.

Thanks to all my friends and family who were there. I'm sure Mama would be very happy watching her last memorable event. And to how I'd cope up, only God knows when. Unfortunately, my Ilocos fieldtrip is cancelled but for Mama i'm very willing to give it up.

It's been a long time since I cried this much. I feel the pain of others who loves her very much especially my grandpa. But I guess this is her time. I always pray that her sufferings would end but to embrace it as if removing this from her is a very excruciating task. Everyone definitely has to move one. So I guess i'd better start now. But one thing's for sure... I just lost my second mother. And no one in this world could ever replace that greatness she did for me.

Love you mama, I know you're with him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home