Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Frustrations

I'm having a hard time finding out why I can't save my money like I did last sem. And to think i'm still working part time which adds 200php per week, I just don't understand why i'm always broke. Before, I can buy any toy I want in a snap but now I need weeks to be able to come up with a decent meet-up with the seller. What happened?! Grr. Other than that I had 2 beautiful days which lasted when these two piercing reasons to breakdown popped up leaving me with a very frustrating night.

Other than that, I can't seem to get the 'thing' my professor wants. There's so many things to do after that freakin preparations for our college week (which I think wouldnt be credited as a plate because the prof who required us to join was bluffing). I was short by 130 bucks which was deducted from my allowance and tip. (I wish I didn't go there and instead rested to reduce stress.) I finally saw the true colors of an employee and i've been worrying too much without knowing what is there to worry about.

I want to fast forward this month so it'd be December. Please let Christmas be different this time. Different + happy. :c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home