Monday, October 23, 2006

finding that needle in a haystack.

For all I know this should've been my 'most awaited' sembreak due to our exasperating 3 week finals. Mali pala.. It was just the beginning.

Sometimes I don't understand how our family manages to remain calm in the midst of my grandma's critical condition. Actually, my mood changes everyday cuz it depends on how her condition is doing. But anyway, please do pray for her. I can imagine my grandpa getting so lonely as he wakes up in his bed without a wife. Bakit kamo? Because she is in the hospital. Kayo naman oh.. hehe

Besides that, i'm working part time in my aunt's restobar. Javi's Steak and Burger joint located at Sikatuna Village near the old Glori's Supermart a.k.a Champion.

The only therapeutic event i've gone through this season is our tour in Corregidor and Car's 18th bday bash.





More Pics to follow.


And as a result to last night's boredom, I tried manipulating this:


Haha walalang.

That's all I can offer.. just keep visiting this blog and my multiply for more updates..

Thanks. :) Ika nga ni Douglas McArthur nang siya'y pumunta muna ng Australia...

I shall return. pero di naman talaga yan yung sinabi niya. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home