Thursday, August 03, 2006

Crevasse.

Pretty much updated right? Let's just say it's been two crazy weeks filled with ups, downs and a cherry on top of the icing. What icing? Anyway, I would rather share the parts I remember than killing my braincells just to recall everything.

Hmm.. I watched two movies. Local and International. Sukob with my friends and ...


A workaholic architect, who has been overlooking his family in favor of his career, comes across a universal remote that allows him to perform TiVo-like functions on his life, such as pausing events or fast-forwarding over them. When the remote begins creating its own memory and choosing what to fast-forward over, the man sees how much of his personal life has passed him by and realizes the importance of spending more time with his family.

I remember Christopher Walken saying this line to Adam Sandler: "Conflicts are just conflicts. They're part of life." Ata.. or baka imbento lang ako. haha I had a good time laughing, crying, etc. Even my grandpa enjoyed. :) whoo.. crush lang kasi si Kate Beckinsale. :p Anyway, the whole story struck me like a bolt of hot iron since all i've been doing is complaining about simple yet complicated situations given to me by fate. Basta... the moral lesson is: "Family first" And for those who are quite updated with what's goin on with me.. Sorry guys, i'll share it again.. I am an uncontrollable freak with an obsessive / addictive chasm for ebay.

Should I post the items I bought? Okay.. This is my blog after all. :p

Astonishing X-men #1 ; Superman #500

Spectacular Spiderman ; Wizard cover by Alex Ross (my fave artist)

I'll be getting both this Sunday with my dad. Thank you!! :)

And of course.. hindi magpapatalo ang toys.

Superman. And I'm just tempted so much to open the lovely package. *Drool*

That's all for now. Damn I havta memorize that stupid song.. Oh i'm sorry.. it's our hymn. Test for literature. Ow kamon! and that stupid NSTP thing. Oh yeah.. and our NatSci report. I love my name there.. it says.. uhm.. never mind. I might spell it incorrectly anyway. :p

P.S. I am also addict to this kind of snack.

Bread Pan by Oishi Garlic Flavor

*Picture not available*

Til next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home