Wednesday, June 28, 2006

L o v e niyo ba ko?

Uhh men.. I'm planning to buy a Superman/Ken Barbie Doll for only 800php. Then suddenly, I saw this e-bayer selling these dolls for only 760php! If I buy both Superman and Lois Lane Barbie dolls, I only have to pay 1,500php. Oh geez, I really wanna buy it... yun nga lang, I can only buy one. Kamusta naman savings ko diba? I'm gonna need some help... Which doll do you think I should buy first?


Superman will always be Superman, but I think Lois Lane will have a greater value since she is the leading lady. Aww.. help! I'm so confused! hehehe laki ng problema eh noh. :P




After voting, tell me narin why and leave your message in the box on the right. :D

Thanks talaga for voting... It really means a lot to me. Btw, NOW SHOWING: SUPERMAN RETURNS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home