Saturday, June 10, 2006

O a s i s

I love my grandpa's best friend's house!! They own a very huge lot hectare na ata and it's located in Tagaytay.

You won't even feel a single drop of sweat! But it's not that cold either. Anyway, they have this three gates... One that leads to the pool and garden, the second to the main area and lastly, to the master's bedroom. As you enter the house, it's like you find yourself at ease with the oozing ambience pushing you to sit down and smell the fresh air. One more spectacular thing is that everything you see here specifically furniture is made by none other than the owner himself. Not only that, he has an upcoming "Bahay kubo" that looks rather a Clubhouse, in which three men are working on... The owner, his driver, and his driver's brother. yun lang. :p



Click here for more pictures.

But the thing that took my breath away was that dream car I was telling everyone about. Well it may not be the exact color I want but still, my eyes were burning when I saw that gorgeous mini-cooper. *drool*

Nagfifeeling lang ako.. :p But it's lolo Boy's... He even told me there's a new Austin Mini that can carry 4 liters per 100 km. :o yan ang savings! Bad news nga lang, the car itself has the money-shredding price.

There's more to see in this wonderful haven. And I was surprised because Lola Lily and I shared the same interest about almost everything. She plays the piano and lent me modern-classical pieces (She also made me play in their Grand piano); we have the same taste when it comes to novels; and lastly, we both love red! :p

We came home with happy yet tired and yeah, burnt faces. Pero e, kung kelan June na, tska sila nagdecide magouting. Our family shares a blood of Procrastination. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home