Monday, June 05, 2006

The Big Plan.

Now I know how hard it is to prepare a major production. My best friend Trish's birthday. To start off:

I Drove the car to Kai's place with Portia. Scanned a lot of pics. AND I MEAN A LOT. Made our speeches while watching Smallville. Worked again with the computer until we finally gave in with our energy doing this very nonsense video. We were sweating like saunas but it was really fun.


For pics visit Kai's multiply or my multiply.


I hope my grandparents would still allow me to go there next time. I Got home right in time for dinner and ate with the kids. Watched the new Kapamilya: Deal or No Deal. Man it was so THRILLING! You just really have to make a wise decision. Then brought my grandma to bed. Haii, I feel so sad. She's never been this weak since her last chemotherapy last year. :c So tomorrow, i'll be accompanying her to the doc.

I had fun. T.22 talaga oh. The next 'Saging'. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home