Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Unleash the super within.

I'm into superheroes lately... Yesterday, I took a quiz on "What's my superhero name" with Ivy, and now, I suddenly joined this affiliation I found in Gamespot. Earlier this afternoon, I went back to my ol' habit of staying inside Filbar's and updated myself on new released comic books. Oh, Greenhills is such a haven for me... :) I hope that tomorrow, I can watch X3 with my gramps. But the movie i'm really dying to watch is... NONE other than..



Oh... can I just say that i'm not excited to see this movie?? :p Darn.. i'll do anything just to grab a premiere ticket.. ooohhh...

I have no idea why I suddenly joined this "union". :p

Anyway, the local tv show Panday is about to end. HOREY! :p I thought it was nice because Derek Ramsey looked great, you mean hot? :p But then again, The Jericho-Heart acting is getting into my nerves. *no offense to their fans. :P* Since it's James Bond month, my gramps made me watch the very first movie of the 007 saga. Dr. No with the BEST James Bond, Sean Connery; too bad he's already old. Paired with the very first Bond girl, Ursula Andress. You probably don't know her folks... Beautiful.

And so it's Wednesday moving into Thursday, meaning.. it's American Idol day! the 2-hour special, The Finale, the end. Ohh.. I really hope TAYLOR wins!! I had a laughtrip with Simon's showbiz thing when he said Taylor's the winner... oohh I even saw my honey Chris Daughtry! waha anyway, i'll screw them if Kat wins. I even dreamt of her starring in a horror movie, screaming for her life as the killer chases her. Haha bad. Anyway, i'm not making any sense.

Vacation's about to end, school's near, and I haven't done anything sensible. Only sleep.. and net. err... Ok, i'll stop na. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home