Monday, May 22, 2006

Away from the Craze: Poseidon.

Falling in line for 30 mins. was like waiting for the ducks to croak. Obviously, everyone's fuzzing to watch the most anticipated film, The Da vinci Code. With 6 out of 9 movie theatres (in Gateway cineplex), each has been raided by thousands of people, willing to wait for eternity just to satisfy their curiosity. Now, who says i'm gonna go through all that?

Unfortunately, one person stopped my yearning. Hence, t'was the same person who stopped me from buying the literature three years ago. My grandpa. =p

He kept on showing me how false the book was and how grave Dan Brown was doing. "Thanks to him, millions will suffer for their loss of faith." For me, I thought he was just exaggerating. He was just acting defensively because he belonged to that "bashed group" mentioned in the book. But yeah, sometimes you just can't blame these people for being so religious and overreacting because its their belief that lies on the line.

And so how did I get into this hype? I have no idea... I can only remember the movie I traded for this madness, the one that belonged to the outcasts... ;p



If I were to name a few words to describe this Wolfgang Petersen flick:

Deep . Shattering . Gooey . Cold . Hot! . and..

Amazing ;)

Josh Lucas was so hot (because he reminded me of Chris Daughtry.. haha!), the single mom looked like Katharine McPhee (hanggang dito talaga eh noh. labo.) , Kurt Russell worked alive and energetic with a few of his wrinkles, and I almost forgot... Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie who almost sang My humps! Nah, just kidding... :p

I hate to spoil the details so i'm telling you this... watch it. Because you'll feel the whole movie from start to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home