Sunday, June 04, 2006

Confused?

I remember the priest saying this line when he was talking about morality and illegal other stuffs.. WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? W.W.J.D

Currently chatting with my bet Ivy, I'm so amazed that even time nor distance can separate us from each other's lives. She's like my blog or somethin.. hehe Anyway, I spent the weekend with my friends.




Next time ulit Latigos! Too bad Danna wasn't there. We almost crushed the house with our noise! But it was fun... not to mention me, driving without a license! haha Hombre nights can really make you do silly things. "You ain't worth it." diba nie??? :p

Men, i'm so confused..... Thanks to my grampa, he raised my spirits by finally giving in. We watched


What do you expect? He didn't like it *period*. The book was so luminous, the film didn't capture the background and some explanations about the 'chaotic' facts. I got a little bit confused but I was entertained. :) Nothing but Fiction. Hindi naman nadurog faith ko *accdg. to aina. :p*

Hehe nice way to solve your confusions right? At least I got it off my mind... for some time. So again, i'm gonna ask this question... What would Jesus do? Haii.. I need a sign. Oh God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home