Thursday, May 25, 2006

X3: The Last Stand

So I took the risk of watching this movie instead of The Da Vinci Code in exchange for the once in a lifetime option my gramps gave me. And you know what? It wasn't worth it.



Oh my, it looks like the film didn't manage to capture the true essence of the X-Men unlike in the previous sequels. It was disappointing to see the flow of the movie because the beginning was so boring. The middle was unbelievable, and the ending? Oh please... Do they really have to end it that way? BRING BACK BRYAN SINGER! Too bad, he already transferred into the DC universe. ---> Superman Returns. :)

Watch the 3rd trailer.

It was entertaining because of their showdown of powers although the movie suffered because of its poor plot. Ah basta, I don't want to spoil the details. All I can say is that the movie is NOT as PROMISING as it was in X2.

I guess I just expected too much. Boo... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home