Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How are you my hands? Are you still fine?

Finally, I finished doing my ad1 logothon... doing 50 logos is tougher than you may think, but relaxing after is worth the wait. Wahh there's so many things to do... Oh well, welcome back to the real world. I miss vacation already. :p hehe




Ivy talaga oh.. Ayan Ardi, pwede mo na makuha pic nya. :p

Our class ended up at 5:30 thanks to our uber nice prof in Philosophy. Baet grabe.. bilis nga lang magsalita. Then I thought uwian na... Until birthday boy blockmate Anthony invited us for tagay sessions.. :p

Wala ako jan kasi ako kumuha ng piktyur.

Habang wala pang tama.

Ayan na! DO the TAGAY HIGH! :D

Anyway, we only shot a few pics. Tomorrow ulit, i'll see if there's anything sensible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home