Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Kotong is B A D

Oh yes it is THE MEANEST THING AN OFFICER CAN DO TO ABUSE HIS POWER.

I feel sorry for my friend today. She does a good thing by letting us ride in her car and yet she goes home bankrupt for a 150 peso ticket that goes inside the pocket of a corrupt policeman. I really hate MMDA's. EVER SINCE. The nerve! persisting the money paid to be hidden under his ticketbook! Hai.. We left frustrated not because of the price but how corrupt that man was. I guess it only doesnt apply to him, but to the rest. SCREW YOU CORRUPT PEOPLE!! You guys are so self-centered. I wish I could do something or have a 1-day power to eradicate each and everyone of them. In that way, a bright future will be ahead for our country.

Don't worry.. I take that as an experience. Just wait til you get your filthy hands on my car. Lagot kayo... hehehe Sumbong ko talaga kayo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home