Monday, June 12, 2006

Disney - Pixar's Cars

I really love it when they make a very good story out of normal things. In Cars, you won't be disappointed.

Packed with moral lessons, beautiful sceneries and not to mention cool models, this flick is best to watch with the young ones. Just like me watching with my cousins (after how many years). :p


ui.. serious... :p whoops.. bawal pala magpic sa loob ng sinehan. :o

Here are some lines I remember from the film:



"Life is about the journey not the destination"
"The Piston cup is just an empty cup.You see, winning isn't everything."


True enough... That's why right after the film, we went outside and saw the crowd lurking over the cars' collectibles. I want a Luigi stuff toy!! waahh.. After that, my gramps took a photo of me with Lightning McQueen. my cousins are just too chicken.. :)



sinama narin nya yung superman na board. Si papa talaga, supportive. :p

I'll paste na rin the synopsis of the film for those who might want to watch it.




Lightning McQueen, a hotshot rookie race car driven to succeed, discovers that life is about the journey, not the finish line, when he finds himself unexpectedly detoured in the sleepy Route 66 town of Radiator Springs. On route across the country to the big Piston Cup Championship in California to compete against two seasoned pros, McQueen gets to know the town's offbeat characters--including Sally, a snazzy 2002 Porsche, Doc Hudson, a 1951 Hudson Hornet with a mysterious past, and Mater, a rust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home