Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ending the Abstinence

I know some of you kept asking why I haven't updated my blog and I usually answer the same old line 'busy kasi e'. Well, that's half true. And the other truth is that, I swore I'd post an entry after I watch Superman Returns.

Yep, ya got that right, I jus watched it yesterday. Some thought I watched it on the premiere night, some even thought I struggled with other folks just to get ahead in the line. But you heard me, it was until yesterday when I finally saw it with my own eyes. But of course it had to be special... so I watched it in:


iMax. Gitna. hehe


YEAH BABY!

IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. I almost cried when I saw Brandon Routh flying so near.. Haha feeling. It was a good experience. :) Anyway, My review on the movie...



As you can see, I admit that I went teary-eyed during the movie. But as a Superman fan, I wasn't that "happy". The effects were cool, the story was great because it really had a connection with Superman I & II. BUT.. It lacked action. Although that didn't put my trust away from Bryan Singer. God! good thing he left X3 for this. I know the next 2 sequels will finish it off. Wag lang mashado mag-focus kay Lois Lane and his 'son'. :p Almost everyone's comments kasi were like 'bitin' and all. Anyway, I still enjoyed the movie. :)

Highlights on what happened to me for the last 13 days:

Night classes were exhausting, but thanks to these people, sumaya siya!

Sayang wala na si Tash.. We miss her. Anyway, mas bonding kami ni Barbara ngayon. Mapa-Mayrics man o sa game. :p

Thanks to this guy, I easily recovered from this contagious disease called 'trangkasonite!'

And the rest goes on... Btw, we watched the UAAP game between UST vs. UP. Sayang.. 2 points lamang. But we were really expecting our alma mater to lose. hehe Pero ok lang, may mga nag-enjoy naman eh.. RIGHT BAM? RIGHT AINA? :p hehe

Advanced Happy Birthday to my favorite guy in the world. Papa gramps! July 15. Tanda! tsk... ;)

And so I shall end this, it's killing lots of time. I'ma start my plate na. Good thing classes were suspended. :p Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home