Sunday, July 23, 2006

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Talk about saving. Why is it I can't control myself when it comes to superheroes?.. All I know is that Barbie Lois Lane keeps on playing hide and seek with me. What's new? They ran out of stock again. And how about that Jack Sparrow? Nada. So what did I get out of my frustration? shempre meron. I want to be satisfied once and for all so I bought:


No regrets.. But I had a hard time choosing this over that hardbound Superman memorabilia. Size matters eh. I can't show it to my grandpa otherwise he'll make me pay for my own ticket. Ticket for what?

Cleveland Heep, a modest building manager, rescues a mysterious young woman from danger and discovers she is actually a narf--a character from a bedtime story who is trying to make the treacherous journey from our world back to hers. Cleveland and his fellow tenants start to realize that they are also characters in this bedtime story. As Cleveland falls deeper and deeper in love with the woman, he works together with the tenants to protect his new fragile friend from the deadly creatures that reside in this fable and are determined to prevent her from returning home.

I was having a hard time to decide whether if it's in the suspense section or the sci-fi genre.. but anyway, I liked it. I dunno for you guys out there who got disappointed at Shyamalan's other movies esp. the Village. Lady in the Water is the type of movie I would bother to watch all over again and laugh at the very adorable Cleveland Heep, Paul Giamatti. ( I so love him..) Story (Bryce Dallas Howard) is non-chalantly beautiful... and sexy. :p Even the writer/producer/director is also there, acting too. Basta, I liked it. And again... No regrets.

juz: toys or comics?

carl: uhm...

carl: comics..

juz: haha ohh??

juz: bkt?

carl: comics are composed of toys...

carl: hmm...

carl: teka...

juz: haa.. haha astg na theory yan ah

carl: if you have a toy you can make your own comics...

carl: comics...

juz: but if u have comics.. u wont get bored?

juz: haha labo

carl: hahaha...

juz: nkklito eh

carl: a detached arm of a toy can be glued back but cannot be moved anymore...

carl: but a lost comic page can still be taped back and can still be read...

juz: YEBOI!!!

carl: hahahaha...

juz: ok i shall quote u for that.

carl: convinced?...

juz: taena pwede pang blog! malagay ko nga.

Thank you carl.. big help. :)

So when will I get to buy my two most wanted toys? I have no idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home