Tuesday, July 18, 2006

flood.

Aapaw na siya. I can feel it. Externally, internally, at lahat ng cheverly. We got stranded at UST yesterday. Wuhoo Thomasians na kami.

Highlights.

Twin is hot. hehe ; Bam and Paeng were stranded. hehe ; and God our jeep swam over Espana.

What's with everyone these days? They all got something to touch their hair out. Shave, cut, razor your front and style your back like a donut, dye, you name it.

Anyho.. It was an interesting Monday. I had another ups and down moments wherein I almost wanted to cut my fingers out so I can do that infamous bad sign. Darn.. what does fate really want me to do?. Wish me luck later... i'm beginning to sense a mano-a-mano movement before dinner featuring the best fighter on earth. secret ko na yun. :p

And condolence to the demise of my dad's daddy... my other grandfather. He just passed away last Sunday. Please pray for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home