Thursday, August 10, 2006

"Less food more toys"

Yep.. I don't care how much i'm spending for these little figures cuz i'm willing to give it all.

Went to Greenhills earlier this afternoon with my friend Bam only to find that gorgeous (and cheap) Superman Sealed on box figure. I'm gonna get it this Sunday. hehe (Updated: joke lang.. I got it a while ago. :p)




Then more birthdays to come.. meaning more gifts to buy. :p ok lang, friends naman sila eh.

Tomorrow ko palang maffeel na prelims. 3 subjects straight. ADPRAC, PHILO, and LITERATURE. Good luck nalang sakin. I havent read a single page! :o

Made new friends on my latest adiktus: http://www.toykolektorph.proboards91.com .. sige na nga, isama mo na jan ang EBAY.




my comics supplier Jason :D cute niya talaga. hehe

When people ask me why I'd spend a three-digit zero over lifeless figures, I often answer them in a shallow tone. Gusto ko lang. Yeah its true.. I'm beginning to feel that enthusiasm. That inner core each collector has. Parang third eye... you only discover once you try to open it. But for those who still haven't understood what i'm blurbing here...

>> collecting toys is a wonderful hobby... out of all the hobbies i've had, i have to admit that this is the one that addicted me the most. it makes my parents cringe at all the bills i have, makes my sister jealous that i don't even have time to give her sum allowance, but makes my friends starry-eyed when they see your collection. remember that you're in a win-win situation. you get to enjoy it now, and in the future, when needed, your toys are money.




-- From a fellow kolektor (kala mo kung sino eh noh)

This toyline is almost complete.

Got the two ones in the middle.. will get the smallest one... Yung pinakaleft nalang kulang. :p




GRR!! kainis!! I still can't find him. Been lookin everywhere. Anyway, i'm not into LOTR but I really love this character. Finding him is a big achievement for me. Meron nga mahal naman. 800 amp! leche!

It's good to know what I want. To meet new people specifically the opp. sex. haha
Anyway, school's fine.
Paid tuition with a horrible experience.
Can't flatten that darn poster color for our background in AD1.
More addict in Bread Pan than last week.
More addict now in toys than comics.

and of course..
had lots of fun with my blockmates and friends. :D

So all in all, 8*56 divided by a 5 % discount price, i'd say it's good to be alive. ALIVE AND FREE!!! :D

Sige na! mag-aaral na ko. Testi ko guys. :p


Need yer helping hand. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home