Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sa Rurok ng Himala



Ang moral lesson of the day:




Huwag mamigay sa namamalimos dahil baka ikaw pa ang mapasama.

I'm too lazy to share the details... All I know is that most poor old people hate salty chips. *Period* They prefer to be given a hundred bucks for a bite of Lechon or enough money to buy a spateti meal in Jawlibi. And if you plan on telling them that what they're doing is wrong, lemme give you a piece of advice. Just get the hell out of your seat and run as fast as you can. I'm not kidding.. That old woman in the jeep looked like a holla senyorita rather than a pitiful grandma.

Anyway, I missed P.E today... Just when I took that short break from my 3-day errand, I've missed our prelims. Exhausting daw eh sabi ni Twin but it doesnt matter, kahit 7am-9pm ako tomorrow, sige lang at least I don't have to fuss on it anymore. Its a good thing our Graphic Arts prof allowed me to leave early on Sat. cuz there's gonna be a grand reunion of the Aquino Clan. Rumors say that Kris Aquino will be there. I'd say it's a No deal! sus.. niwala naman mga relatives ko. hehe


We (Ryan, Aina and my mom) went to Fj's grill last Monday as a reward for checking my mom's test papers. She teaches 3rd yr college students.. Ironic lang dun is.. I don't study. lol

So what else is new about me.. I'm not that hooked into Ebay cuz I found this message board for toy collectors. (Thanks to Ebayer Josef) Recently, I got myself a Marvel Legends Thor with Maestro Hulk and WarMachine. (Sana nakarelate kayo) And then this guy from TKPH was offering me a deal of Faramir in Box for 700.. Should I go for it? maybe.. Hai grabe, super addict na si Juz. Ewan ko ba, toys/comics give me this kind of happiness. Tangible man sila, I still treat them as part of who I am. So yeah, toys + comics = happiness.

New Hauls *pagbigyan*:

Superman, Thor, Flash, Maestro Hulk and Warmachine

What else, ahh!! the Prelim exams! I didn't study that much unlike others who memorized each item and their mind-busting descriptions. Stock knowledge lang talaga investment ko sa mga ganyan. hehe Anyway, September is near.. Wish ko lang may pumunta sa celebration ko. Kahit madami na akong atraso sa iba senyo. huhu Some celebrants from my block will be contributing so on Sept. 18, 2006, please pray that our house won't fall off. lol Grand birthday bash yan! hehe and of course, hiwalay yung sa childhood and puberty friends ko. :p hehe

So I guess that's it... That's all I can say.. That's all I can say.. whoo hyper!! Though I have to wake up at 7am tom.. Naku, sana matino grade ko sa AD design.. Lord please.. *praying* *kneeling*

Yahoo!! First time!! 97!! yes! Marunong talaga ang Diyos ika nga quoted from Bayani Agbayani Who is now the 28th millionaire of Game KNB. :p

Sige, need to pray na.. hehehe goodnight.. :D

I LOVE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home