Monday, September 04, 2006

Toys up to the last peso.

Nothing new.. Still addicted to toys & comic books. Please.. let it not be obsession.. :o I just can't believe how careful I am when it comes to budget-ing my weekly allowance and yet spend it impulsively to these stuffs without even thinking twice. Though my chosen hobby changes my thoughts or ways of thinking on how I should run my day, I never forget to thank everyone for supporting and understanding me achieve my needs and wants.

I finally got:


Justice #s 1-4
and...

Justice #5 and Justice Superman (finally!)

Both are by my favorite artist Alex Ross.. Though the Justice series collection that I have is still incomplete, i'll be saving up for #s 6 and 7.

I'd be committing a sin if i'm not gonna mention my bet IVY MAURE for helping me out in finding Kingdom Come Superman. I LOVE YOU BET! haha sana manalo tayo..

Anyway.. T.22, Latigos, Nameless, and to my loved ones.. SEPT. 16, 8pm onwards house ko ayt? for more inquiries text me on my new numbah.. Tsalamat!~!! :D

Now, back to my freakin Omnibus plate. grr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home