Friday, September 22, 2006

Thanks...

Like I said, i'll only update this once my new pc's done. You heard me... I got a new PC from my loving gramps, mom, my "stepdads", my dad and godmother.

So many events, so many words to say, so little time to sleep before my freakin Saturday classes. Where shall I start?

1st of all, I wanna say thanks to all those who came to my parteh! My grade school, highschool, and college friends. May isang nursery pa pala.. :p I had the most exhausting parteh ever. Nevertheless, the most "fun" even without the gown. Anyway, since my damn card reader isnt working, i'm gonna have to post this entry without pics.

2nd. Who ever thought that UST can rise from the grave? I didn't. I always thought that our school is hopeless for victory when it comes to this major event. Though it may obviously look like we're not the ones who'll bring home the gold, i'm still proud for this painstaking leap of zero-ness to 2nd place.

3rd. I'm feeling an intense worry about my skills and studies. I kept on asking my professor for some advice but no matter how hard I try, it just ain't good enough. Guess I should be happy because I found myself an exasperating challenge. Kudos! for the future!

4th. My friends. I really love it when you share intangible things with someone who'll give you the same. But I also hate it whenever you doubt and think twice on helping someone because of your fear for being taken for granted.

Ironic how some may see,hear,feel the thought of others while others don't. College life is not only about plates... it's about minding your own business. If you want to say something bad, better keep the emotions to yourself. Share it and you'll be seeing 'you' talking about others behind their back. Worst, they may also do it to 'you'. get me? But what if you need to release the fury inside? Well, there's always the bathroom. So anong ironic dun? Wala naman... Sometimes hindi mo lang talaga mapigilan na kahit banyo malapit ka nang sukuan.

5th. Toys. I'm so happy my good ol friend Nish called me to greet and update with her life. I remember her reminding me on how I used to give up on this hobby and change into a better person. But when I told her what's new about me, she laughed and made me realize how 'upgraded' I am from before to my present state. Thanks to my friends's bday gift (Chupa the mini cooper), I am now suddenly seduced to collect them too. Just like what I saw this afternoon. :D *drool* chupa needs a new friend.. :D

6th. Coming soon na lang muna. I have to sleep or else I'd end up getting locked up again by our History guru. I'll try to update this... After finals na siguro.. hehe ayt.. ciao.

Another entry is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home