Friday, November 03, 2006

Barbero.

There comes a time when you need to think deeper and decide whether to take risks or not. Risks such as stepping into a milestone when beneath it lies a hard grayscale of a very hungry reptile. But to cut it short, lemme give you one example of taking a leap to the risks that lead to the unknown.


I cut my hair 3 inches short from the original with matching paranoia for the catastrophic result.

from this ----> Don't mind my position. :p

to:

Ragged ang style. haha

But the good thing is that this is what I envisioned before I entered the doorsteps of David's Salon. hehe kudos!

Argh.. lapit na pasukan.. ayoko paaaa... I'd really want to spend another sembreak that would go my way. More rest, more fun and more time with friends. :c

Til next time..

Pending things to do: Threading for my eyebrows, Color for my hair, and that freakin driver's license. argh! Its One down and three to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home