Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween.

Just got home from Javi's. Wuhoo! I received my first salary. hehe Anyway, today wasn't such a bad day after all. I kinda re-lived my childhood thing for Halloween. Trick or treat!







4 nights pa lang.


With my cousins.



Advanced Happy Birthday Kai!



Haii I dont want this sem break to end.. :c I'm gonna miss my barkada nights with Hs friends. Not to mention my 2nd house. The Medical City. Now that I know my sched. MY VERY ANNOYING SCHED. I'm gonna have to wake up early in the morning again. darn

Ai grabe.. I think i'm playing with fire again. Alam mo yung matigas ang ulo? Hindi ako yun eh. Diba friends? :P

I'm thinkin of getting a haircut.

Happy Halloween. Boo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home