Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy birthday bloggie!!

It's so nice to see my blog celebrate its 2nd year. 2 years full of text, pictures and emotions, these are one of my priceless possessions that I barely keep. Cuz knowing me, i'm the type who doesn't commit with longevity. Anyway, I feel bad cuz I haven't updated my bloggie for a long time. So where should I start?

I am so happy because my sister found my USB. Imagine that 2 months of sacrificing my silence because i'm so scared if my gramps finds out that because of my 'burara' attitude, he won't buy me any gadgets again. I also had the best Christmas because I didn't expect my gifts to be that 'nice'. A pair of chucks, havaianas, hush puppies would satisfy a dried up shopaholic like me. Anyway, i'm not even a shopaholic person. :p New year was ok. Actually it wasn't that good because of the dramas that happened within those 2 months.

When it comes to school, i'm so happy to say that i've got the best of friends around. I usually think that I dont belong to any group 'or should i say party' . Living out as an independent party is no joke. And like what I usually say to some of my friends and even to my counsellor, being alone is very 'sad' because you don't have that stability of being able to hold on to someone else especially when your ultimate energy has already been drained by someone else. Anyway, i'm just happy about it. :) Regarding my course, there was a time when I really felt that sudden gush to transfer to another school. But when I went to the archives and read my first january entries, I felt so thankful that i'm still here surviving my chosen course. Oh reading my previous entries brought back all the good memories. The happy, sad, frustrating and painful moments, it was so interesting that I even saw how "deep" I used to write. Especially for some people. :p Oh those vocabulary words... I'm not even sure what it meant without checking dictionary.com. :p And of course the many changes i've done thanks to blogskins.com.

I could still remember my face before entering this blog. I'm hurting yet happy, confused and yet busy. I'm not even sure if anyone still reads this kind of writing. But all I want to say is, I would never shut down this blog. Reading this reminds me of my past joys and pains. And surpassing them is the best example I can get whenever I need to surpass another problem like this.

Thanks for visiting my blog! and Happy 2nd year bloggie. :)

From the old maraudedvigilante to

Rednocturnes,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home