Saturday, December 23, 2006

complete.

Never in my life have I felt complete. I've just finished my task of completing the 9 nights of the simbang gabi in order to claim that mythical 'wish'. But what i've realized is that it is not all about the prize.

In this 9-day journey, you discover how good it is to attend to God's home and sacrificing the time allotted for your other needs. You also feel the satisfaction of returning the favor despite the wrong deeds you do everyday. Ok so am I preaching here or what?

All i'm saying is that, this has now been the best Christmas ever. :) I'm looking forward on doing it again next year because now I know how it feels to be prepared for the coming of Christmas. not to mention the puyatan nights and delicious puto bumbongs. yumm... :)

And for those who missed the Simbang gabi, its not yet too late because it is not yet over. There will be another 8 day celebration of Christmas I forgot the term the priest always use Basta it starts on the 25th up to Jan 1. Ika nga, the simbang gabi is just like preparing for a fiesta while the misa octavia ba yun?? is the feast itself. Anyway i'm gonna end it here na lang.. I just want to share this fulfilled experience. :)



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home