Friday, January 19, 2007

Films. Flicks. Films.

I've been inherited by my grandpa a way of coping up with stress.


MOVIES.


Recently i've already watched two of my picks..

Night at the Museum



Ben Stiller's hilarious role and the story made this movie a hit for me. All my cousins were laughing and even my pops. Watch it on January 24 in theatres near you.


and..




Eragon





Though I havent read the book, it was pretty entertaining for me. They say they were disappointed like in HP4, but i'm interested in this story. So I guess i'm gonna get a copy of the trilogy for me.


Lagaan






I learned that you should never underestimate a Bollywood movie. This was actually a requirement for one of our subject til i got the hang of it. Loved Rachel Shelley. This musical movie is a must watch :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home