Wednesday, April 04, 2007

mind your own business

I'm not sure if what I do is wrong but I think "what I do" is better than smoking, drinking, getting into a 'short-term' relationship or what. I have good grades.. I follow the rules and everything... But why do I get the feeling everyone's being sarcastic on what I love doing the most?

I love collecting. I get our status quo.. its crisis and everything... But i'm not hurting anybody right? Why fill me in with sarcasm?

change topic..

I'm celebrating.. because this is my year. I wanna savor the moment I achieved the cut-offs in the dean's list. Next year? buhbye..

But i'm still doing it.

I can be happy right? After this i'll stop. I promise.. Just please, don't take what we love doing a wrong thing. I promise i'll support.. I'll work hard for my siblings.. just please.. I really want to be happy like everyone else. Please... :) I appreciate everything you've done for me, all the support.. and all i'm asking is one last smile of acceptance. I love what I do...

Let me celebrate this achievement with you and my first love, toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home