Sunday, March 25, 2007

out of the blue

What an evening to celebrate my last day of school. I had fun with my hs barkada and surely missed a lot of things so we updated each other, drank a few beers, ate lots of pulutan and kinda reminisced about hs life. Kasama na dun ang mga priceless naming kalokohan.. :p

And right now, as I enter this blog, I dug on the archives and chose the month of March 2005. It's funny how I tried to forget all these events and yet once i've read an entry about it, aii patay, you just can't help but laugh. Ika nga, it's all about the thrill... haha but I sure miss those days. Medyo hinayang pa nga e. :c okayy... So as I was saying...

It's been two years since I last graduated. I haven't seen my friend for a long time because right after graduation, she already went to the U.S. IVY MAURE please BUMALIK KA NA. It's summer time... again and I can predict that i'm gonna gain more weight... again. My gramps has a lot of plans for me; not to mention undergoing a seminar at Pidro shirts, applying for a summer job and perhaps some sports activities with friends or cousins.

My friend asked me last night that if there was only one thing I could change during my high school days, what would it be? It made me think... Academically? Socially? Spiritually? or Mentally? Well... I chose, emotionally.. to be specific, a relationship that had gone bad because in the first place, there wasn't really any.

Sorry to admit, I guess i've made stupid decisions that time... I chose the bitchy over the mysterious. I don't know, guess I was too blind.. I was dragged by the promises that turned out a hoax. I should've been thankful cuz I was very lucky but unfortunately impulsive, coward, stupid. And yeah, this will forever be a regret. It's not that i'm saying that I still like that mysterious person or what but if only i've waited a little longer, then maybe, just maybe.. at least i've tried.. could've been happy.

But what the hell?! it's been two years. Everyone's moved on... Seriously? Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home