Friday, March 23, 2007

Back from the Dead

Hell month's strained the hell out of me. Yes, hellish nights wherein hellspawn professors fill you out with what-the-hell?!?! homeworks, groupworks and other i-don't-know-where-they-got-that-idea-from works. But anyway, a few hours from now and SCHOOL'S OVAH BEYBEH!

Yeah I haven't been updating my blog lately and i'm so sad cuz i've missed a month and a half. Talk about not writing anything about the month of hearts! And so here I am, trying to express my happiness from finals week.. err.. month.

I actually had the best Valentines day... I had a date. And nothing beats a perfect date when you have your lolo around filling your growling stomach and treating you to a chick flick under a lazy boy experience. Well, I was supposed to be with my friend but my lolo didn't allow me to go out with him... haha selos.. :p Anyway, my life hasn't encountered much change... Except this sem, we've been doing more reports than plates.

We moved out. My mom to her bf's and us siblings to my gramps.. Our life is still the same, maybe better. But we're still in that adjusting period wherein we share rooms, follow curfews and more rules... and that's ok. :)

I've directed a class play wherein for the first time it actually turned out successful. I wasn't good at leading things. Well, they often say I 'often lead' but this was the first official chance that made me feel good. We've had group reports that really became unforgettable, despite those sleepless nights, it was worth it. Excruciation results to Exemption. I'm so happy I have really good friends... and groupmates. :)

Tomorrow is our final day.. Oh please Lord, I have this feeling this hell prof would drown us in his final shit. Please, let him remember his promise.... huhuhu

My last Sophomore year is almost over, meaning the real thing is right after my two-month vacation. They say third year is your make or break year... You either die or cry. and this time i'm buying a tissue box .

As for my lovelife? The same with my social life... But don't worry, cuz tomorrow i'm celebrating.. a WELCOME BACK party along with my resurrected friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAM!!! hope u read this.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home