Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Perfect Stranger

The perfect crime with a perfect twist.





First of all, let me commend on the super sexy-hot Halle Berry for portraying her seductive espionage a success. Bruce Willis, even in his 40's, still showed extreme mojos that his playboy role can be seen through the look of his eyes. Giovanni Ribisi did well in his horny stalker role but the film itself? I'm a bit skeptic about it.

From what I understood, it was the perfect crime. Thus, crime does not really pay. You make a mistake, keep it a secret and protect it by committing another. I loved how they've shown the harshness of reality... That whatever you do leads to its consequences (may it be good or bad). But what I didn't like about the movie is that the stars are so great they outshine the whole film. For me, it was a typical suspense yet perfectly planned movie. You can easily answer your whatever questions that you can think of like 'how did this happen?' as the story unfolds in the end. And like I said earlier, i'm still skeptic about it. It's up for you to judge it but for me, since it left me 'craving for more answers and what-ifs'.. 3 out of 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home