Thursday, May 24, 2007

Paranoia

Ok so I am soo paranoid right now... That is why I am going to predict what is bound to happen today:

- Either deadma (sungitan) ni Tito at Tita or kausapin (sermunan) ako regarding my act of selfishness on going out with my grandpa and watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3, when it should have been my cousin and sister. This is because I got my chance yesterday by watching Shrek 3 with my friends.

- I am suspended from watching movies or going out because I don't shed concern regarding our expenses.

- parinig or show sarcasm.

- I am not allowed to use any electronics. *I guess*

If any of these three may NOT come true within the day, my winning deal with Kuya Roger shall be considered void. If I lose, I get to treat him a Fall Out Boy cd. huhu :c But of course i'd prefer to lose than to win noh.. ohh please Lord.. :s

On the bright side my stupid decision on watching with them was worth the chase because I loved the third and final sequel of Gore Verbinski's Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End.


Capt. Jack Sparrow is Love. Nothing but a drunk bastard who never fails to make me laugh in every scene. Weird.. yes. Cute.. very much. :)

I loved what they did to these characters. Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner stood out individually not relying too much on their "love story". Who would have thought *spoiler na so i'll stop.*..... one day at shore and ten years at sea hehehe And for the record, their marriage was the best one I've seen ever since I started watching movies. :p

I also loved this character. Captain Barbossa. A predictable antagonist who turned out to be a surprising protagonist. Well, pirates will always be pirates so spare them with their treacherous trait.

Captain Sao Feng. One reason why I liked the movie is that they added Asian flavor among the ships, the map, the setting and story itself. How they showed "ancient" Singapore was so believable you'd actually think that since we're close countries, we might have also that kind of environment. Basta, his character spiced up the movie. :)

Over-all: 5 stars. Warning: Finish all your necessities before watching this 3-hour movie. Some scenes may be giddy so be ready to have a slight migraine in the end. And be sure to watch the first movie followed by the second so as to understand the finale. :)

And because I know that reality sucks... I don't want to disobey the rules and therefore must be a good person from now on. What might happen today is for my own good... If you don't like this entry, i'm sorry.. I can't hold out these thoughts any longer.

ugh.. I hate the paranoia gene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home