Saturday, June 16, 2007

I hate Saturdays!

What a day. I feel like i'm about to unload all the tensions inside.

Right after my last, exhausting but superb duty from Javi's, I had to wake up at 8am for my first subject, ADPRAC4. Luckily, my gramps gave me a ride to school so I wasn't late. Bad news: Our professor is THE professor Velez who seems to fail almost half of his students every year. What makes this more scary is that we're the only section he is handling meaning, his focus on us will be very much monitored. SECOND: right after our life-threatening subject, our next professor is someone who realllllyyy loves our section very much. Knowing that our ADPRAC prof is Sir Velez, who again fails almost half of his students, those students usually fail in her subject. THIRD: we still have a third subject for the very longgg day. Sociology. Good thing our prof is a previous prof of ours who gave almost everyone a flat 1.0. I hope he's still that generous.

I painstakingly commuted, ran and commuted until I reached the land of Megamall. My gramps has been furious with me all throughout the walk because I still bought a ticket of the Toy Convention when there's no time since we're seeing Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The Verdict: I wouldn't consider this as one of my picks because I expected something more than just action and comedy punch-lines. Kudos to the cast and effects. 3 stars.

I also went to the Toy Convention na kahit ang gulo-gulo na ng sched ko.. sige. My gramps almost got pissed off for not following his meeting time. I really wanna go back tom. I hope they allow me.

Grar! I am sooo freakin scared for this year. Huhu I really hope I could pass 1st SEM of 3rd year. :c

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all dads out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home